The raw materials of disposable surgical face mask is provided by traditional medical products’ factories, which producing the medical materials for long-term, and the quality is guaranteed. And also, the relevant qualification of materials meets the standard of EN14683 qualification management system. Especially, the middle material is melt blown for 25 gram per square meter and the BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) is 99% above, which is provided by Sinopec, called the best melt blown in china. The face mask has the soft and comfortable inner surface with adjustable nosepiece and elastic ear loop for a proper fit. There is a low breathing resistance. The surgical face mask is also tested and provided test report to against particulate aerosols.
|Bacterial filtration efficiency||>95% for air borne particles of 0.3micron|
|Ear loop Pull Strength||10N/10s|
Autumn and winter is a time when respiratory viruses are more active. Don’t forget to keep your mask with you at all times, as it can block up to 95% of viruses.
Novel Coronavirus infection is particularly serious this year. Only if each of us consciously and self-discipline to do a good job of protection, wash hands frequently, ventilate frequently, keep social distance and make it a daily habit and conscious health behavior can we avoid the infection from novel Coronavirus.
Pay attention to wearing masks
1. Wash hands before wearing the mask and after removing it.
2. When wearing a mask, pay attention to the front and back, cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
3. Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Remove the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
4. Wearing multiple masks does not effectively increase the protective effect, but increases the respiratory resistance and may destroy the tightness.
5. Various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks cannot guarantee the effectiveness of masks.
6. Disposable medical masks and surgical masks shall be used only for a limited time and shall not exceed 8 hours in total.Occupational exposure workers should not use masks for more than 4 hours. They should not be reused.